About Aim-TTi 1604 - 4.75 digit Bench Multimeter
- 40,000 counts, auto/manual ranging
- Accuracy and resolution, 0.08%, 10µV, 10mΩ
- Large and bright LED display (14mm/0.56")
- True RMS AC functions, wide AC bandwidth
- Frequency measurement
- Relative, T-Hold and Min-Max functions included
- Isolated RS-232 interface standard for use with included data-logging software
The 1604 is a low-cost auto/manual ranging bench-top DMM with a large and bright LED display. It offers 4¾ digit (40,000 count) scale length, true RMS ac measurements, a basic accuracy of 0.08% and a resolution of 10µV, 10m and 0.1µA.
The 1604 is a robust mains-powered bench-top instrument. Unlike a hand-held multimeter it stays where you put it even with heavy test leads connected. The multi-position tilt stand ensures that the large display is always readable.
The 1604 incorporates several “smart” functions such as Relative measurement and Minimum-Maximum storage. The T-Hold function enables readings to be held on the display automatically each time a new test point is probed.