About Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter for HVAC professionals
Specifically designed for HVAC professionals, the Fluke 116 digital multimeter has everything you need in an HVAC meter. Temp and microamp.
With the ability to take temperature and microamp measurements, the Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter has everything you need to help you quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors. The Fluke 116 measures resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance. Fluke 116 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600 V Environments.
- Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™)
- CAT III 600 V safety rated