About Fluke 177 True RMS Digital Multimeter
Measure twice as fast as other multimeters with Fluke 177 Digital Multimeters; digital display with analog bar graph and backlight.
With its precision, reliability and ease of use, the Fluke 177 Digital Multimeter is the preferred solution for professional technicians worldwide. Independently tested for safe use in CAT IV 600 V/ CAT III 1000 V environments, the Fluke 177 is the industry standard with all the features you need to troubleshoot and repair many problems in electrical and electronic systems.
The Fluke 177 Digital Multimeter gives you True-rms voltage and current measurements, 6000-count resolution, manual and automatic ranging and provide frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements. In addition, the Fluke 177 provides higher 0.09% basic accuracy, a digital display with analog bar graph and backlight.
- Manual and automatic ranging
- Display Hold and Auto Hold
- Frequency and capacitance measurements
- Resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Min-max-average recording
- Closed case calibration through front panel
- Ergonomic case with integrated protective holster
All inputs are protected to IEN61010-1 CAT IV 600 V/CAT III 1000 V. UL, CSA, TÜV listed and VDE Pending