About Fluke 115 Digital Multimeter
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance and continuity
- Frequency and capacitance
- Maximum Voltage ac/dc 600V
- 10A ac/dc current measurement (20 A overload for 30-seconds max)
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
For general purpose electrical and electronic test requirements, the Fluke 115 True RMS digital multimeter provides the perfect answer.
With its simple operation, compact design and ease of use, the Fluke 115 True RMS digital multimeter provides the perfect answer for general purpose electrical and electronic test requirements. The Fluke 115 displays True RMS voltage and current readings with 600 count resolution, continuity and capacitance, making it perfect for quick verifications and field service use.
Fluke 115 Digital Multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V Environments.
All inputs are protected to CE, IEN61010-1 CAT III 600V., CSA, TÜV listed.